Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Report Vulnerability WireShark 1.0.4 - SVRT-Bkis

From: "minhbq" <minhbq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:34:30 +0700
Hi,

On Nov 14 2008, we have submitted a vulnerability of wireshark 1.0.4 to email "wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". We couldn't send to email "security@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".
However, we didn't receive your reply for confirming this vulnerability.

Regard,
MinhBQ

----- Thư gốc : ----- Gửi từ : wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [minhbq@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gửi lúc  : 14/11/2008 10:52 AM
Gửi tới  : wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tiêu đề : Report Vulnerability WireShark 1.0.4 - SVRT-Bkis

Bkis is Vietnamese leading Center in researching, deploying network security
software and solutions.

SVRT, which is short for Security Vulnerability Research Team, is one of
Bkis researching groups. SVRT specializes in the detection, alert and
announcement of security vulnerabilities in software, operating systems,
network protocols and embedded systems, ...

Recently, we have discovered a vulnerability in WireShark 1.0.4 and we would
like to report to you.

Details : Attach to this email with your GPG for security report.

Our Policy : http://security.bkis.vn/?page_id=249

Our GPG : http://security.bkis.vn/policy/pgp/SVRT-Bkis.gpg

Bui Quang Minh
Team Leader - Security Vulnerability Research Team

Bach Khoa Internetwork Security Center (BKIS)
Hanoi University of Technology (Vietnam)

Office : 5th Floor, Hitech building - 1A Dai Co Viet, Hanoi
Tel : 84.4.8684757 ext. 119
Mobile : 0169 73 71 622
Email : MinhBQ@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website : www.bkav.com.vn