Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "TCP Stream Graph" and err "The selected packet has more than

From: "Giridhar Gundlapalli" <ggundlapalli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:51:28 +0530

Hi,

I am using wireshark with a PHY plugin custom built for WiMAX interface. In WiMAX each MAC PDU may contain multiple IP packets. Because of this i am unable to analyse any of the options under "TCP Stream Graph" (Wireshark -> Statistics -> TCP Stream Graph). I get an error saying "The selected packet has more than one TCPheader in it"

Is there a way for me to analyse the select "TCP Stream Graph" by selecting a TCP packet in "Packer Details" pane instead of "Packet List" pane?

Thanks,

-Giridhar.