Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Filter by application?

From: "Golitsis, John" <John.Golitsis@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:22:24 -0500

Thank you for your reply.  In this particular case, I don’t really care what the protocol is, I care only what application generated it.  For example, I want to see all the traffic coming from or going to Outlook Express.

If Wireshark can’t do this, any recommendations on software that can?  (Shareware/Freeware)