Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [Urgent ] Need pcap file

From: "Harish Sharma" <send2harishsharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:30:27 +0530
Hi All,

I am in urgent need for a traffic capture file in .pcap format.

The traffic should contain qinq or stacked vlan pkts with ERIF(Embedded routing information field) present in the pkt.

For information about qinq and ERIF please refer to the below links.

http://www.h3c.ru/ru/Products___Solutions/Technology/LAN/QinQ/200702/603075_16631_0.htm

For ERIF
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=VZVwRsqCoPUC&pg=PA391&lpg=PA391&dq=CFI+TCI+E-RIF&source=bl&ots=3AtKygzZar&sig=dJBANrNS8mKZM5cL4dXvse5kGpo&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result#PPA393,M1
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/snort/2003-06/0183.html
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=VLzxt_mfAYkC&pg=PA349&lpg=PA349&dq=CFI+TCI+E-RIF&source=bl&ots=yYllR4lpNr&sig=ZFs7tpzw9m9NIZ5CjySLCQwE-aM&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result#PPA349,M1

I tried to find every where on internet but did not get any.

If anyone of you can point me to such traffic file(.pcap file) it would be a great help to me.

Thanks
-Harish