Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP/UDP ports

From: "Martin Visser" <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:06:54 +1100
I think you might be misintrepreting that list. My guess is that
whoever submitted the information for that list *used* wireshark to
determine that polestar and lupa are applications (the second is a
trojan it seems) to communicate. The source on most protocols at that
site say "Wireshark 1.00" - it's little like saying that the source of
bacteria is a microscope ;-)