Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Not need to save packet data

From: "Adisak" <adisak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:34:32 +0700

Hi all,

I’m very new for Wireshark.

I’ve download and used Wireshark on a few day ago.

I’ll use Wireshark in my company for check the traffic of proxy server.

But, I’d like to collect only Time, IP address both source and Destination, Protocol type and information only.

Not need to save packet data, Because log file will growth big in a shortly time.

I’ve try to setting Wireshark for from 2 days ago but I can’t.

Anyone have an idea for my question?

P.S. I used Wireshark on windows.

Best Regards,

Adisak