Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] changing the size of the widows

From: نوري الزروق <alzrrog@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:54:54 +0200

Hi All

I am still new in using the wire_shark software and my question is :

(1)   HOW can I Measure TCP throughputs for different receive TCP window sizes while keeping the message size constant.

(2)    HOW can I Measure TCP throughput for different message size while keeping receive TCP window size constant.

(3)     Measure TCP Round Trip Time.