Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Vendor-specific Diameter AVPs.

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:36:49 +0100
Hi All,

I am trying desperately to decode some vendor-specific Diameter AVPs.
But irrespective of where I put the definitions in the dictionaries
(in different dictionaries and in a new one), they won't be picked up.
How can I find out where I am going wrong. I also tried to start
Wireshark with the debug window opened but nothing obvious appears
there.

My version is the (almost) latest SVN.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,