Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to change the version string

From: Martin d Anjou <point14@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:19:55 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

I have made a patch to my local copy of wireshark and I'd like to know how I can change the version string being reported when people go in the Help... About as well as the one on the command line when people type wireshark --version or -v. So far, I've only been able to change the one in about_wireshark_page_new.

What is the right place to change the version string?

Thanks,
Martin