Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] capturing in game chat

From: "Kevin dePfyffer" <kdepfyffer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:57:51 -0600
Are there any protocols for capturing web based games chat? I'm
wanting to capture chat from a web based game that is using java and I
was wondering if there are any examples out there or how I would going
about creating an analyzer for it. I know what ports its using but
have no idea how to go about decoding it.