Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Interpreting g711 modulated signals

From: "Prokash Sinha" <prokashs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:21:10 -0700
Hi,

I've a FoIP, for which I was able to trace the call flow for SIP and t30.t38 ...

At a successful call, the caller eventually sends a CNG, and I got the packet from the trace... Now after several expansion of the packet i get to t30.indicator cng(1)  label where the data packet is formatted like any other packets ...

I want to export this packet to a tool or at least I would like to see the corresponding shape of the signal using tools like CoolEdit ...

But couldn't find a way to do that ...

Any help/hints would be great help!

thanks
-p