Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using mate to filter a h248 transaction

From: Emre UZUNCA <euzunca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I would like to filter related bicc and h248 messages using MATE. I think to filter the related h248 AddRequest and AddReply messages (when the Context ID is wildcarded), transaction ID should be used. Therefore for the Gop, I would like to specify a condition that will be fulfilled if either the transaction ID or the Context ID is equal. I thought loose match can work, but was unable to find the correct format. Does any one know how to do this?

regards,
Emre Uzunca