Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark Menus on Mac OS X

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:51:27 -0500
Title: Wireshark Menus on Mac OS X
I am using Wireshark on my MacBook Pro using v10.5.5. of Leopard.  It works great, except that with the 17 in. screen the font sizes in X11 are small.  I can change the display of all the packet data to a larger font.  The problem is the menus.  They don’t change size and are small and difficult to see.  Is there a way in Wireshark or X11 to change these default menu fonts so they are easier to see?  Thank you for the help!

Neil Pomeroy