Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SSL Decryption

From: loki74 <loki74@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:34:12 -0400
Hello,
 We are having trouble getting SSL decyrption to work fully on the
Windows Platform.
 Currently, we are capture all data on an individual web server, that
server then opens an SSL connection to another server.  We have the
keys for both servers, wireshark seems to be able to only decrypt data
that terminates at the server were we capture.  I see the client
Hello, etc from the originating server to the new destination
server;however the decryption fails.  Is there a reason for this?

Client --> Server A
              (Capture)
              Server A ------>  Server B

Decoding traffic from client to server A works, however any traffic
sent from server A to Server B, does not.

THanks!