Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capturing "unlicensed 900 MHz local area network" packets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:58:12 -0700

On Oct 27, 2008, at 7:07 AM, Joe flowers wrote:

Is there a recommended way (Wireshark or other) to capture "unlicensed
900 MHz local area network" (17,600 bps) packets?

Thanks very much for any help, ideas, recommendations.

See the answer given to your previous message asking this question:

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200810/msg00196.html