Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] msn messenger and in-game chat

From: "Kevin dePfyffer" <kdepfyffer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:03:32 -0700
I know this has to have been asked 100 times and there seems to be a
lot of messages containing msn but I can not figure out how to capture
only msn messenger traffic.
I only want to see msn conversations, I don't care about the
attachments or what ever else you can grab. is there an easy way to do
this?
I would also like to grab chat from an online game that runs in java,
is that possible?
thanks for any help you can provide