Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dumping multiple filters out to files?

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 06:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi There,

I received some CAP files to analyse.  I'm comfortable with filtering the traffic I want and following streams and dumping out to raw files, but is there any way with a filter that I can have Wireshark to dump all streams out to individual raw files?  In my case, I have a bazillion of these files and doing it manually isn't practical.  Once they're dumped I have another script ready to do some magic on them and analyse for errors.  Much appreciated.

Brian.