Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP packets to calculation jitter

From: John Harris <JHarris@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 03:56:03 +0200
Hiii,

I will measure the jitter between 2 and 3 Linksys Router. After capturing UDP packets I decoded it to RTP packets with "Decode as..." methode. But and the end ot the streamed lines, there is written "RTP version unknown 0" and I can't not analyse the RTP packets, I get the error message like, "you didn't choose an RTP packet".

Can anybody help me to fix this problem ??

greetings,
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage