Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Ethernet?IP

From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:42:20 -0400
On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:47:24PM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes it has since 2003.

Interesting. I must be doing seething wrong then. I have 3 machines on a
small isolated network, 2 pieces of control hardware, and a Windows
machine. The 2 control pieces are speaking Ethernet/IP to each other (I
think). But Wireshark, running on the windows box seems to think is is X11
traffic.

When I select a packet, and bring up the "decode as" menu, what should I
choose to properly decode this traffic?

An IPhone huh, cool. I looked at those at the Apple store the other day.
Wish I had the money to splurge on them. How are they as phones?

programs.