Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sniffer for VoIP

From: "Nivaldo Júnior" <nivaldomjunior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:15:45 -0300
Hi all,

I need a sniffer for VoIP. I'm testing VoIPong but some calls are not
detected. I tested with wireshark and all calls are detected and i can
generate the waves, but i need a command line system to be running in
background and generating all audios.
I have some resources for this project, so if someone knows how to do
that, please contact me as soon as possible.
My MSN is junior@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my Skype is nivaldomjunior.

Regards,

--
Nivaldo Júnior