Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Debugging SSHv2, decrypting data

From: Forrest Aldrich <forrie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:49:20 -0400
I'm working on tracking down a bizarre interaction between 2 remote systems.

In order to track this down, I'm looking for a means to decrypt the session and packet contents from a *.pcap file, so I can see exactly what data are in this packet that's causing the connection to slam shut (only happens in SSH).

Surely someone else has tackled a similar problem; I'd be interested in any pointers.

Thanks,

Forrest