Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Graphing 802.11 contention

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
Title: Porting Vocera Badge to Symbol MC70 - Phase2

I would like to know if there is a proven method for either filtering or graphing 802.11 contention to establish a baseline to compare the differences when encountering latency problems. I thought of measuring Contention Free Period End over time but it doesn�t seem to show anything of value.