Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Comparing Capture Files from Multiple Locations

From: "Barry Constantine" <Barry.Constantine@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:36:36 -0700
Hello,

If captures are performed at two locations (say a Web Browser workstation and Web Server), is there an easy way to compare both capture files to do somewhat of  a "diff" function between the two capture files?

I understand that timestamps, IP IDs, etc. will be different, this would be really more of a Layer 4+ level "diff"

Thanks,
Barry