Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mac OS 10.4 build?

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:05:52 -0600
On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 12:54:21AM -0300, Nicol?s Christie wrote:

> Hi all, I was wondering if there is any way to get a Mac OS 10.4
> version of Wireshark.

Does the current binary download not work on MacOS 10.4?  Or are you
using a PowerPC CPU instead of Intel?  Unfortunately, the pre-compiled
binary is Intel only right now.

> Is there any way to compile the actual source code for Tiger?

Certainly.  The source code can be compiled on PowerPC or Intel on 10.4
AFAIK (if not, let us know and we'll fix it so it does).

> Who or where could I get a XCode proyect from...? (if there was one)

We don't have an Xcode project file at this time.  We do it all in the
CLI with GNU autotools.

Steve