Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Mac OS 10.4 build?

From: "Nicolás Christie" <nicolas.christie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:54:21 -0300
Hi all, I was wondering if there is any way to get a Mac OS 10.4 version of Wireshark. I've searched for a previous version section on Wireshark's site with no luck, nor on versiontracker or download.com o the likes, but I've read though in the "previous news" listing that it once existed.

Is there any way to get such a version? Is there any way to compile the actual source code for Tiger? Who or where could I get a XCode proyect from...? (if there was one)

Hope to get good news! Thanks  a lot!!
Nicolás Christie
nicolas.christie@xxxxxxxxx