Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Limited Email Access - Oct 6-28

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
I will be out of the office from October 6-8 and October 13-28 at the Nordic Edge Conference and ENFSC Conference.

I will have limited access to email until October 17 and then almost no access October 18-28.

If you have an immediate need to reach me or receive information, please contact either Brenda Czech (bczech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Angela Sherman (asherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) via email or phone (+1 408-378-7841).

Laura Chappell
lchappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx