Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark on 64 bit Vista?

From: "Bob Carlson" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:50:55 -0700
Title: Wireshark on 64 bit Vista?

I reinstalled, but it appears to have made no difference. I would appreciate any help you could give me.

I have a suspicion that the problem has something to do with the change in the way the user accounts are stored. In Vista, they are in c:\Users. In XP they were in \Documents and Settings. The places where apps store their private data have changed along with this.

Cheers, Bob

Eugene, OR - Tucson, AZ