Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Microsoft OCS

From: Mike Louis <MLouis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:31:35 -0400

Hey Folks,

I am working with Microsoft OCS RTP streams and I noticed that I could not report on the UDP streams using RTP until I did a decode as “rtp”. Just a heads up. It worked great and now I am getting the RTP information reported in the stream analysis page.

I also noticed that rtp stream analysis allows me to export the results to .csv files. I don’t noticed that feature when doing an SMB analysis. Do you think that will ever be available? I could use it since I frequently do lots of SMB analysis for comparing before and after results with Wan Acceleration gear.

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.