Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unexplained Netbios Traffic

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:25:44 -0700

On Oct 1, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Jon Ziminsky wrote:

Attached is a snippet of the capture files, as i tried to post the entire file and was told by the bot that my message was too big.

Are those the only packets coming from that host, or was that capture done with a filter that only captured NBNS packets? If there's other traffic coming from that host, is it trying to do DNS reverse lookups on those IP addresses as well?