Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture Stop Problem

From: Peter Beres <beres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:48:14 +0200
Hi,

I have downloadet wireshark 1.1 as tar.gz and now on linux suse 10.1 64bit compiled.
I set only the switch " --enable setuid install" with ./configure and " make" and " make install" went through without problems.
Wireshark start and everything runs so far well.
If I a capture on a Device start run these well
However if I click on " Stop Capture" do not only stop this separate capture, it is terminated equal the whole Wireshark application - without inquire or otherwise .
It concerns all userers on the system regardless of which login-system (gnome,kde,freenx,vnc) to be used
know someone advice which wrong runs here?

--
Peter Beres