Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] anyone has a list of the explanation on each of the CAP Servic

From: WangWeiguo <encwgwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:14:15 +0800
Hi dear all,
Does any of you have a list of the explanation on each of CAP (CAMEL Application Part) Service Key values?

It'd be even better if you can let me know which specification document is it, I just tried ETSI TS29.078 but there is no such information there.

Thanks a lot.

Kevin Wang

一锟姐即锟侥o拷MSN锟狡筹拷锟铰癸拷锟杰★拷锟斤拷锟揭o拷锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟皆o拷