Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decrypted session transcripts from pcap?

From: Jim Balo <jimbalo22@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
I guess that depends of how they "encrypt" it - some schemes can be as simple as an XOR or other trivial obfuscation.  Other issues can be just related to file format of an upload / download that makes it hard to decipher the payload from a raw pcap file.

Are there any tools available to simplify this process?

Thanks,
JB

Ps. We are covered legally on this.