Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark GUI in tshark

From: NADEZHDA PLOTNIKOVA <nadek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:53:37 +0000 (GMT)
Thank you a lot !! I've found some useful options in tshark doc already (and came over with the "partually satisfying" comm line) but a real life expertise is much more appreciated and valuable! I used new developer's version of WireShark 1.1.0 and it took me  15 minutes to convert the cap file to a text format! that's why I have switched to tshark; also it is much more convinient to use tshark in overnight tests...which I am currently to write:)
Will continue using tshark!!!