Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] QUERY: About Decrypted SSL Application in Wireshark

From: "Pattabi Kishor-HJMR73" <HJMR73@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:27:53 +0800
 Hi Steve,

   Thank you very much for the reply.
  I selected the Application Data and tried to view the selected
encrypted data using the Analyze menu and the choosing Follow SSL
Stream. But I get a dialog of Follow SSL Stream with stream contects
having 0 bytes.
What may be the reason? Could you please assist me in this scenario?
Does it imply that there is no flow of data?

Regards and Thanks,
Kishor KP.