Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:11:01 +0200
Jitter and TCP

Jitter is the accumulated deviation from an expected frequency.

If there is an expected frequency for packets in a TCP connection,
then yes you could calculate jitter. As it would be at the very least
a very rare case Wireshark does not support it... it does calculate
jitter for RTP connections where there is an expected rate of arrival.

BR
\Lego