Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.0.3 on OS X 10.5.5 SSL decryption

From: "John Nickell" <jcnickell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:12:21 -0500
I'm a relative newbie to trying to handle encrypted traffic on Wireshark, but I've been using Wireshark and Ethereal occasionally for a few years.

My question is:
I'm trying to decrypt some local SSL traffic to debug an application.  When using Wireshark (ver <1.0) on Ubuntu, I can go to preferences  > Protocals > SSL and specify the IP, Port, Protocol and Private Key to decrypt the traffic.  If I try this in OS X, I do not have access this text box, there are only the two checkboxes for Reassembly.

Should I be looking somewhere else to do this, or is the decryption option available on the OS X version of Wireshark?

Thanks for the help and I apologize if I missed the answer to this when I searched.