Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SNTP Protocol

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:47:00 +0200
Hi,

SNTP does not have own protocol format, it uses the same packets as NTP, i.e. Wiresahrk does not discern SNTP and NTP as there is anything like SNTP packet format, just NTP.
As I know difference bteween NTP and SNTP is just in complexicity of communication among synchronized entities and in complexicity of handling of all those packets.

Tomas