Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DSCP 0x00: default

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:39:30 +0200
Thank you very mutch Andreas,

 The key "DisableUserToSSetting" is already to 1 and I have always the same problem.

I have found a solution to solve my problem, I had to put the key "DisableUserToSSetting" to 0 and reboot my desktop and again put The key "DisableUserToSSetting" to 1 and reboot again and now it's works.Peharps a problem with SP2 on XP Pro.

Hello Pascal,

it is a Windows setting, check the registry key "DisableUserTOSSetting"
(default = 1)
change the flag to 0 and reboot this should solve your problem...

regards,
Andreas