Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] File permission

From: "dedy rustandi" <dedy-rustandi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:11:48 +0900
Dear all,

I'd like to ask about file permission that tshark generated. I did the following command at my server :

tshark -x -b files:10 -b duration:10 -w /var/ftp/packet

and files is generated well. Since i want to access the generated files by ftp, so it should have the correct file permission.
But, All generated files have (-rw-----) file permission.

-rw----- packet_0001_xxx

Can i change the permission of the generated files automatically?
i did try umask command, but it still same.

Regards,
Dedy