Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Certificate Request doesn't seemproperly displayed

From: "Ryerse, Mike (DIS)" <MikeRy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:35:59 -0700
No.  I also thought that 0.99.1 was the last Ethereal as well, but my
co-worker has 1.1.0 which I thought odd.  Here is the text from
help-->about:

Version 1.1.0-SVN-18189 (SVN Rev 18189)

Copyright 1998-2006 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and contributors.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is
NO
PURPOSE.

Compiled with GTK+ 2.6.9, with GLib 2.6.6, with WinPcap (version
unknown),
with libz 1.2.3, with libpcre 6.4, with Net-SNMP 5.2.2, with ADNS, with
Lua 5.1.

Running with WinPcap version 4.0.2 (packet.dll version 4.0.0.1040),
based on libpcap version 0.9.5 on Windows XP S, build 2600.

Ethereal is Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public
License.

Check the man page and http://www.ethereal.com for mor
Michael Ryerse