Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark can not dissect itu and chinese itu mtp3 point code

From: "pu lei" <pu.lei@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:39:01 +0800

Hello folks

   We can choose ITU or Chinese ITU as the ss7 standard used in mtp3 packets. I Know one of the difference in these two types of standard is the bits of point code. The former is 14bits while the latter is 24bits.

   Now,I got a *.rf5 file which was captured by TEK K12 at different UMTS-PS-DOMAIN interfaces. In this file, some of the packets is 14bits (iu-ps-cp)  point code and others is 24bits (gr).

   Wireshark can not dissect the two types of mtp3 point code right at the same time.

   Is it possible? Or how should I config Wireshark to do this?

   Thanks in advance.

Brs

Leo pu