Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Exporting SMB Stats from Wireshark

From: Mike Louis <MLouis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:01:39 -0400

List,

Does anyone know of a way to export the statistics in the SMB service response time window from within wireshark? I am using wireshark to analyze some Cisco WAAS traffic and I can generate the SMB stats but I can’t get them out of Wireshark into Excel where I need to them? Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.