Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSCOP Special Encapsulation DLT User Selection?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:01:57 +0200
It certainly works that way...

Anyway, an user might want to be able to use different sscop
encapsulaed protocols (UNI, QAAL2, ILMI, SSCF-NNI, etc ) on different
USER_DLTs without having to change the preferences each time...

packet-k12.c has (IMHO ugly) code for that (e.g. "sscop:ssf-nni"), it
might be worth moving it into packet-sscop.[ch] and use that for
USER_DLTs as well.

\Lego