Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP Port numbers reused

From: Kenneth Bergholm <kenneth.bergholm@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:00:01 +0200
Hi!

I'm new to Wireshark and trying to learn howto  interpret/analyze the data.
One thing I'm wondering of is the output TCP Port numbers reused.....
I see this from one particular IP net that uses our service and only for that net, not any of the other nets that uses our service.
I also see alot of RST packages regarding that net. I'm analyzing the data that goes through our router at the site.
How should I interpret the output TCP Port numbers reused, what impact can it have for the clients on that net?

Kbergros