Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to see DSCP/ToS fields in tshark?

From: "sandeep nitta" <sandeep.nitta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:54:59 +0530
check out the preferences button in wireshark UI which lists all the possible options.

--
Sandeep Nitta

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Aleksej Alekseev <aleksej05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks a lot, it works fine!!
BTW, can someone point me to where I can find the full list of available fields?
What kind of syntax is this?  Just some keywords for googling would be also fine.

Thanks!
A.