Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Need help to decode iSCSI PDUs

From: "Karthikselvan Sachithanandam" <karthiks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:33:17 -0700

Hi all,

I am using Wireshark 0.99.6. It is running on linux 2.6.18-53.el5PAE with libpcap version 0.9.4.

I captured the packets on the wire. After that I selected a packet. After right clicking the packet, I selected Decode As option. I selected Decode radio button. I selected both port as iSCSI.  The packet is not getting decoded.

What I am missing?

Thanks

Karthikselvan