Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SNMP mibs and WireShark 1.0.2

From: "Glenn Andrews" <gjandrews35@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:13:42 -0400
I did not touch the paths which is ( C:\Program Files\Wireshark\snmp\mibs )
I added the modules I needed to 'modules' and those files are contained in ( C:\Program Files\Wireshark\snmp\mibs )
I made all files I added to have no extension, like all the other files in that directory.

Still no joy :(

Glenn