Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem with Installation on Solaris 10 : "invalid argument"

From: Bertrand Rastello <braste49@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:03:33 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

I have some trouble with the installation of Wireshark.
I have installed wireshark-1.0.2-sol10-sparc-local.gz (take on the sunfreeware site) with the command "pkgadd -d".
Also, I have installed package pcre, gnutls, libgpgerror, libgcrypt, and openssl.

All installation were successful. And when I lauch /usr/local/bin/wireshark, it show me the error : "invalid argument".

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my bad english,

Bertrand

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.