Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark -t a

From: "Diarmuid O'Briain" <Diarmuid.OBriain@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:14:44 +0800

With the command –t a I get the absolute time the packet was captured like below. The 12, 14 and 51 I gather are Hour, Min and Seconds however I am not sure about the .298765000. Can someone describe it to me please. Does it increment in 10s or in some derivative of 60 ?

Aug 6, 2007 12:14:51.298765000

regards,

Diarmuid

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.