Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Betr: Re: Reassembly of HTTP packets

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:30:10 +0400
Hi Daniel,

Just wanted to point out something... Joan suggested frame.len while I
had suggested tcp.len. frame.len will always be populated and will
contain the length of the entire frame (including ethernet/ip/tcp);
however, tcp,.len will only be populated in case the frame contains a
segment of a reassembled TCP payload and will contain the length of
the TCP payload only.

Regards,
Abhik.